Ms. Celile Özlem TUNÇAK
Born in Ankara on November 13, 1970. Completed her secondary education and high school level at Ataturk Anatolian High School in Ankara between the years 1981 to 1988.
Her career continued as a free-lance lawyer between the years of 1994 to 1997; as the Lawyer and Head of Legal Department in the Office of PTT Director-in-chief in Bursa between the years of 2007 to 2008, as the Minister Advisor in the Ministry of Labour and Social Security between the years of 2008 to 2009; as the Minister Advisor in the Ministry of Transportation, Maritime Affairs and Communication between the years of 2009 to 2014; as the Legal Advisor of PTT Corporation between the years 2013 to 2014; as Acting Executive Director of PTT Corporation on 02/09/2013; as the Deputy General Director of Insurance Premiums under Social Security Institution on 10/05/2014; as the First Legal Adviser in Social Security Institution between 12/05/2016 to 12/12/2016 and as the Prime Ministry Advisor (Partial Assignment) between the dates of 03/08/2016 to 12/12/2016.
Elected as the Ombudsman by the Joint Committee of Petitions and Human Rights under TGNA on November 2, 2016.
Foreign Languages: English (good), German (medium)
Married with 2 children
– 2009 TOBB ETU SEM Information Technology Law
Projects and Other Works
– Decree-in-law no.655 on Organization and Duties of the Ministry of Transportation, Maritime Affairs and Communication
– Postal Services Law no. 6475
– The Law on Liberalisation of Turkish Railway Traffic no.6451
– Follow up of writing and effectiveness proceedings of the Law on Organization and Duties of DG for Highways no.6001
– Follow up of writing and effectiveness proceedings of the Regulation regarding Law on Public Offer of Bridges and Highways Income according to the Law on Privatization no.4046
– Follow-up of revising and law effectiveness proceedings for the Law on Regulation of Publications on The Internet and Suppression of Crimes Committed By Means of Such Publications no.5651.
– Follow-up of revising and law effectiveness proceedings for the Law on Electronic Communication no.5809.
– Participating in revision works for the State Bidding Law no. 2886 on behalf of the Ministry of Transportation, Maritime Affairs and Communication
– Follow up of writing and effectiveness proceedings for the Articles no. 11: Warranties and no.11/a: Credit/Loan Proceedings under the Law for conducting some of the Investments and Services within the scope of Build-Operate and Transfer Model no. 3996.
– Follow up of writing and effectiveness proceedings for the Law on Amendments to the Law on Labour no.6552 and Decree-in-Laws and restructuring of some of the dues
– Follow up of writing and effectiveness proceedings for the Law on the Organization and Duties of the Ministry of Family and Social Policies no.6518 and on the Amendments in some of the related Laws and Decree-in-laws.
– Writing of Directive on Supporting Research and Development Projects on Electronic Communication, Aeronautics and Space Sector dated September 12, 2012 with ref.no.28409
– Writing of Accident Research and Investigation Board under the the Ministry of Transportation, Maritime Affairs and Communication dated May 6, 2013 with ref.no.28639
– Writing, follow up and ensuring coordination for other laws and secondary regulations required on other issues which are under the responsibility of the Ministry of Transportation, Maritime Affairs and Communication
– Coordination of development and information on secondary regulations for the structuring of premium debts and others as required by the Law no.6552, which are under the responsibility of DG for Insurance Premiums under the Social Security Institution.
– Working proceedings and procedures for the Legal Advice Departments under the Social Security Institution.